Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July! (And Happy Birthday To My Little Cooper!)


Hope all of you had a great 4th celebration. We took the boys to a little neighborhood parade that our good friends invited us to. The kids all gather and walk, ride decorated bikes or scooters, or are pushed in decorated strollers around the neighborhood while the residents watch and wave. Then they have a flag raising ceremony. It is a lot of fun for the kids, and we've kind of made it an annual tradition.

We also celebrated Coopers 6th birthday yesterday. (I can't believe I have a six year old.) We went swimming at Grandpa and Grandma Pearson's house and ate lots of junk. I tried to make a masterpiece of a birthday cake and once again wished I'd never agreed to make it in the first place. It turned out ok. It was supposed to be a volcano spewing red hot lava out the top. It worked alright except that the lava kept melting. Oh-well!






These two pictures were just too cute and I had to include them! Jackson and Sawyer in a rare loving moment between them, and my funny and cute little niece Gracie.




4 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe Cooper is 6! He is getting way to old! Sawyer cracks me up! :)

KatieJ said...

Those are so cute! I love that picture of Grace!

KatieJ said...

Ok, and what is my Bella wearing?

Ben Lomu said...

Hey, it's so good to be able to keep up with how you guys are doing. You have a beautiful family and I'm glad things are going well for you guys.