Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jeramys Job



A lot of people have been asking us what it is exactly that Jeramy does for a living. Some people think he just installs sprinklers and puts a few plants here and there. It shows in some peoples faces that they are thinking "you went to school and got a degree to do that?" I'm really proud of my husband and the talent he has at his job, so I'm taking this opportunity to brag about him. (I don't think he'll like it, but I didn't appreciate the Birthday post, so there.)

Jeramy is a Landscape Architect in Training. He is working toward getting his state liscence and then he will be a certified Landscape Architect. He got a Bachelors of Science degree in Landscape Architecture from Arizona State University. He made the Dean's list every year he was in school, was one of the top in his class and he won an international internship competition from a large Landscape Architecture Firm. I am always amazed at the creativity and talent he has when he shows me his drawings and designs. He is currently working at Ten Eyck Landscape Architects full time and on the side a group of custom homes in Mexico. I'm posting a couple of pictures that he has drawn and I hope he doesn't get mad at me.
Just thought maybe some people would like to know!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What group of custom homes in Mexico? Brent works for Sunstone down in Mexico but I just remembered they're not custom. Either way Jeramy's job looks cool!

Betsy said...

I can vouch for that. Jeramy IS very talented at the art of landscape design. I hope he's enjoying life at Ten Eyck!