Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One-Eyed-Jack



Yesterday, Cooper thought it would be fun to poke Jackson in the eyes. (Three Stooges style). What goes through kids heads? "This will be SO funny! I wonder what will happen?" Anyway, he ended up pushing so hard that he really hurt Jackson and he wouldn't stop crying. After he woke up several times in the night, we decided to take him to the doctor's office this morning. He has a scratched cornea and has to wear an eye patch until late tomorrow afternoon. He follows his mom when it comes to pain tolerance ( and I have NONE), so he's spent most of today on the couch yelling out in pain and crying. Poor kid.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

My sweet little "one eyed Jack". I felt so bad about his little eye. Don said I wasn't a very good baby-sitter to "let" that happen - what does he know. JK. He kept crying - so I knew it wasn't just a "little poke". Oh well Becky - this is what you have to look forward to. But I'm glad he's OK now. Cooper really did feel bad. And it's only one of many to come I'm sure. Love you guys. Bonnie Mom

OurFamily said...

He is so cute and that is so sad! It makes me think of when I poked Michael in the eye on accident one time. Poor guy.

Porter Family said...

It made me Laugh so HARD when I read Cooper did it 3 stooges style. Oh my stomach hurt. but poor Jackson. that's too bad.