Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not much new...

I don't really have anything new to blog about, but I really wanted to get one last post in before this baby comes. (Who knows when we'll get around to it after that. Maybe Jeramy will be on it.) Anyway, Jeramy has recently been updating and organizing our family photos on the computer and I thought I'd just post some of my favorites that he's come across. Most of these are older ones, but still fun to look at:




(Notice Jackson's Face)



(Again, Jackson and his faces.)




(Our two little Ninjas.) On a quick side note, this year at Cooper's "Promotion Ceremony" from Kindergarten to 1st grade, they read off each child's future ambitions. When they got to Cooper, his career of choice when he grows up was...A NINJA!


Any picture I have of Sawyer that shows off his eyes and lashes is a favorite of mine!

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Those lashes are amazing! Good luck with baby number 4!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Okay love the pics! They remind me so much of my boys. Chase reminds me often he is going to be a karate master when he grows up! Man what I would do for those lashes too :) Hope all goes well with baby #4! I am so excited to see what she looks like!