Thursday, July 10, 2008

She's HERE!

Sadie Megan Beals



Born: Monday, June 30, 2008


Time: 3:31 a.m.


Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz.


Length: 19 inches


Cooper, Jackson and Sawyer are enthralled by their baby sister and love finally having a little girl in the family.


We are both doing very well, despite the sleep deprivation. She is adorable and we feel so very blessed that she has come into our lives. Thank you to all of you who have helped us with watching the boys, gifts and meals. We really appreciate all of the thoughtfulness and kindness that has been shown to us.

11 comments:

OurFamily said...

She's so cute! I need to come see her again :)

OurFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
davidandsuzi said...

We're so glad that Abby has a little girl cousin so close to her age. We can't wait for Evelyn to come too! I am sure that these three plus Charlie will be quite a handful someday!

Love,
D & S

Kate said...

Becky I just want to cry looking at those pics. I am so happy for you and for your family. I'll see you guys monday :)

Megan said...

Oh I just love that baby AND her name!! :)

Kelly said...

She is precious and I can't wait to see her! I'm so excited for you guys! It will be fun to have a little girl around. I want to come see her soon! Sadie is a cute name too! Congratulations!

markandaubrey said...

She is so cute! We need to come visit so we can see all the new babies!

Shauna said...

So. Cute. Congrats again! Which one of your siblings is having an Evelyn? I didn't know anybody else was pregnant in your family.

The Dunford Family said...

She is Beautiful! Congratulations! It's so fun having a new little one in the house!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Congrats!! What a doll... I love to think I am not too far behind. Hope you are feeling well!

Flint and Jan said...

Becky,
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! You need to let the boys come and play! Did you hear our news??? I'm pregnant! You'll have to check out our blog! I miss seeing everyone!
Jan