Monday, July 28, 2008

The Little Peanut.

Well, life has been insane this month, (as it usually is with a new baby in the house.) Sadie had a bad week last week. Her cold turned into two ear infections and a cough that made it so she couldn't breathe. She and I ended up having to go stay at the hospital for 3 days until she could get well enough to stop throwing up and breathe a little better. I'm happy to report that she is already doing much better and on the down side of this cold. It was really scary and sad to see such a little baby so sick, so we are all relieved she is doing better. Here are a couple more pictures of her.

1 comment:

The Jacobs Family said...

Becky, she is so precious! I am sorry that she got so sick, that is scary. I am glad that she is feeling better, and I hope that things settle down soon.