Monday, June 9, 2008

10 Year Reunion

It's OVER! It finally is finished! After months of working on putting together my 10 year high school reunion, it is finally over. I had a lot of fun doing it, but the last couple weeks of planning and implementing everything was really about to put me over the edge. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone again and catching up. I was also very relieved that there were no less than 20 pregnant people there. The program we planned went well and Ben and Whit (our two MC's) did a great job and were very funny. The prizes we collected were great and I think people were really happy with them. The BBQ food was yummy and the only hitch was that the a/c in the room wasn't working so well and with over 225 people, it got a little hot. (Especially for those of us waddling around!)

Now, since I've been pregnant, I have only taken maybe 5 pictures of myself, because I can't stand to look at them later! But since this was a special occasion, I took a few. They aren't the best, but they work for catching up with friends:



2 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

I am so bummed I couldn't make it! I am so glad everything turned out so great. I have heard every one had a fabulous time! I am so glad you posted pregnant pictures too! I can't believe "birth" day is coming up so quick for you! Yeah for girls after lots and lots of boys :)

Caryn said...

You all did such a good job. Honesty, I think I sweated off at least 5 pounds, so it is all good...


Hey, send me a copy of the photo we took, mine turned out all funky... iscaryn@cox.net