Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jackson's 5th Birthday


Well, yesterday marked 5 years that Jackson has been around. Being 8 months pregnant and not in the mood to be creative and come up with a clever at home party, we opted to have his "friends" party at Chuck E. Cheese this year. With the help of my kind in-laws, we watched 9 little kids tear that place up. They had a blast and I didn't have a mess to clean up afterward, (which was the whole point of having it somewhere else). The only real work I had to do was making the birthday cake that I promised. Here's some pictures:

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a super successful party. Chuck E. Cheese's is the best. I like the idea of no set up or clean up. And, That cake is so good!!! Did you have a picture or mold of some kind? You are so creative!

markandaubrey said...

Looks like fun! I like the cake, I could never do that!

davidandsuzi said...

Wow! That cake is amazing!