Monday, April 14, 2008

What a Deal!

I'm not usually one to go crazy on the sales that stores have, but this time I did. Fry's is having a mix and match sale this week (tomorrow is the last day), and I went and loaded up on things that we use in our house along with things that can be put into our food storage. I ended up spending about $78.00 on this:


But, I saved a grand total of $104.79 because of the sale and using my VIP card. That's a great deal to me! For those of you who haven't heard of this yet, there is a great web site called "sister savings" that lists the sales of all the local grocery stores each week and gives tips about saving money. I use it every two weeks when I make out a grocery list. If you are interested, you can find the link Here.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

That's awesome! And it's making me hungry...

The Jacobs Family said...

Awesome! There is another website www.coupensense.com that I did for a while, and I was literally saving 80% on our grocery bills! It was awesome! We went organic, otherwise I would still be doing it. You should check it out. I love getting good deals. :)