Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm winning the war!!

How many of you are waging a battle against these awful, pesky, creepy, disgusting little bugs? The FRUIT FLY is a constant pain in the neck for me. I don't like bugs in general. The world stops around me if a normal every day fly comes into my home, and doesn't resume normalcy until I have killed and disposed of it. But these little fruit flies are worse. Every time I come home from the store with fresh produce, they appear in droves and make my life crazy!

That is why I am happy to announce that I have found a very effective killing agent for these creepy critters. All you have to do is take a small dish (I've been using a custard dish) and put into that dish equal parts dish soap and cider vinegar. Mix it up good and leave it where the flies tend to annoy the most. I made this concoction yesterday morning. Today I came down to a dish filled with over 20 dead fruit flies. I am so happy that I am now going to be on the winning side of this war!

No comments: