Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Follow Up on the "Worlds Best Boss"

So, I put my kids to bed tonight feeling guilty and yucky for the amount of times I lost my temper over things that don't really matter. (Yes, I did apologize multiple times, but you other mom's know about the guilt that inevitably follows the outbursts). Any way, I came down stairs dreading the mountain of dishes and piles of clutter that is filling my floors, and decided to post-pone my stinky work. I went to check my email and was surprised at the amount of responses to the post about "The Office". Hoping to lift my spirits and find something to laugh about before I began the inevitable list of chores, I went to the NBC web page to see if there was anything about "The Office."

Now, (I'm coming to the point), I don't know how many of you have checked out that web page, but there is a link on there called "Creed Thoughts". For those of you who aren't faithful fans, Creed is a very strange man on the sitcom. He is the one who, in any real office situation, you stay far away from because you never can tell what's going down with him.

On one episode, he let known that he had a blog. Well, low and behold, they have posted several different "post's" that he has made on his "blog". Holy SMOKES! I have been laughing so hard that I actually wiped my eyes once or twice. Here's just a little sample of some of the funnies posted:

May 31, 06:06 PM

Creed Thoughts

Where’s Thousand Island? I’ve got some vacation time saved up and it sounds like a delicious place to visit.

Root beer floats. It does. I’ve tested it.

There’s a fat man that sits by me. He has some sort of jar of multi-colored power beans. I need those beans, man.

The last thing I want to deal with at work is people.

I’m thinking about buying a horse. Great for transportation and once you’re done with it, you’ve got about seven days worth of meals.

Never trust mailmen.


Reminder: Michael’s safe combo: 20-22-36.

That's just one entry. There's at least a dozen. If you need a good laugh, I highly recommend it. Sure cure for the "Guilty Mom Blues". Click Here to check it out.

1 comment:

Alifinale said...

I love it! I am so excited for the office to come back too. I will have to check out Creed's blog for some good entertainment. Thanks!