Friday, September 18, 2009

Sadie's Halloween Costume

I have spent the past several weeks searching on line for an ASU infant cheerleader costume or pattern to sew one and have been unsucessful. (Not entirely, I found one that cost $35 and I wasn't about to spend that on her costume.) So today I finally decided to make my own. I bought a $4 sheet at Walmart and some white and gold ribbon and all day I sewed. It came out really cute, but I still have to make some adjustments to the bodice length and the waist because it barely fits over her diaper. I can handle that though. I'm so happy with how it turned out. And, if you're wondering why the pictures are all blurry, this time it's not my fault. The stinker refused to hold still long enough to take her picture!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan said...

You did such a good job! I'm very impressed!

Douglas Family said...

So cute, I wish it were warm enough here for something like that. Claire is going to be a princess (her pick) and we had to get a bigger costume so we can put clothes underneath it!

OurFamily said...

it's so so cute!!