Saturday, February 14, 2009

Who is in that picture?

A while ago, this picture was up on the computer screen (Jeramy has been going through and scanning old pictures of his family). Jackson saw it and said, "Hey Dad. Who is that in that picture?" Jeramy said, "Who do you think it is?" And Jackson answered, "I think it's you."



I guess that means Jeramy looks like his Dad!

Posted by PicasaSince I put one up of Jeramy's family oldies, I think it's only fair I put one up from my family's. This is my Mom at 18. Doesn't she look pretty? What do you think? Any resemblance?

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Um YES Jeramy looks like his dad. Wow.

I love that picture of your mom. Definitely some resemblance!

markandaubrey said...

I think all of your sisters and you look like your mom. That's such a cute picture of your mom!

Douglas Family said...

Wow that picture looks like it came straight from a magazine in the 70s. Very cool, and a beautiful mom!

davidandsuzi said...

Your mom is such a babe!! I thought that was Jeramy for a minute!

goofy feet said...

It looks like you just did some photoshop magic and stuck hair on Jeramy!