Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Resident Werewolf



Every month when we notice the full moon, Jeramy likes to play a little trick on the boys by telling them that he turns into a werewolf. They usually freak out and argue with him and try to get him to admit he is tricking them. He comes back with things like, "Why am I so hairy then?" or "Why else do I have to shave EVERY day?" We think it is hilarious (yes we are mean.) But this weekend, there was a beautiful full moon and as we were driving I overheard Cooper saying, "Look, it's a full moon. Lets not tell dad and stay up late to see if he really does turn into a Werewolf." Jackson replied, "Yeah, and if I get night vision for Christmas, I'll use those and check it out to see if he's lying." Dang it! I think they are on to us.

No comments: