Friday, December 5, 2008

huh...what...

aftr 5 months of sleep deprivation, i am officaly going crazy. i feel like a lunatic and cant seem to summon the enrgy even to use my fnger and capitolize letrs. my brain is all fuzy and i cant reely spell write any more. i no that at 1 time i was prity intelignt-as in s-m-r-t --but now i am kind of not all thr any more. my poor kids keep askng me questns and i kind of just stare at them and dnt here wht thay r sayng to me. then, i start a thought and just end up forgettng what................ i'm not complaining, just explaynng. i'll stll taik this ovr pregnncy. but if u c me walkng down the street mumblng to myself, and my hair isnt dne and im wereng cloths tht are too baggy for me-b/c nthing fits me--jst know im stll in there somwere.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I think we need to talk sweetie. Call me if you need some....help! Mom

Bonnie said...

Oh Becky - I'm so sorry. Can I come over and stay up with baby Sadie. I can't feed her, but I can rock her and let you sleep!!

Douglas Family said...

Call grandma!

Shauna said...

I feel your pain.

Unknown said...

That is exactly how I feel right now with all this holiday madness, and I don't even have a tiny baby. You are awesome.

Ketsy said...

I wouldn't laugh at you except you at least had enough of your wits about you to find the perfect picture for your post. I am picturing with you with kids crawling all over you instead of cats.

KatieJ said...

I suddenly get why teenagers type like that- they are sleep deprived too!!! Hopefully Sadie starts sleeping soon, you need it.