Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Paranoid Plea

Hey family and friends. I know some of you may think I am overly paranoid, and lets face it...I am. But I wanted to ask a quick favor of any family and friends who happen to check out this blog. We have it private because I don't want any creepy's looking at our family pictures or knowing our private life; from my kids names to where I live, to what Jeramy does for work. Anyway, I am asking that if you have a blog, facebook page or myspace page to not post pictures of our kids or family on the Internet with out asking me first. I've just read too many news stories of sick-o's who can track down who someone is just from reading that "this is my nephew..." or "At our family dinner this week, my cousins..." I know it sounds crazy, and frankly, I am a bit crazy when it comes to protecting my kids; but it would mean a lot to both Jeramy and I. Thanks for understanding!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I totally understand how you feel about keeping your kids safe! That is good to be like that.

I just scrolled down to see all that I have missed. Those conversations with your boys crack me up. Lys will do the same thing as Sawyer about asking for candy all day and even first thing when she wakes up. But, I can usually bribe her to finish her meal so she can eat the candy. Too funny. I'm also anxious to try out your recipes. i definitely need some new ones! thanks for posting those!

KatieJ said...

Let me know if I have (or do) post any pictures of them you want removed, I don't think I have, but it is possible they are in the background maybe?