Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ho-Hum...

I am just writing a quick note of explanation on my lack of blogging. My computer is stone age and trying to type this simple sentence is taking about 5 min. of my time that would other wise take 30 seconds. Think about how long it takes me to down load pictures and write about our lives. Not only that, but because it is so slow, it is constantly cutting me off the Internet. So, since we refuse to buy a computer on credit and we have to keep saving to buy one, It may be some time yet before I can really do a good job with this thing. I promise the day we get that coveted IMAC, I will blog and make it cute. Until then I'll keep trying on this DINOSAUR of a machine.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

In exactly one month I'm giving you mine (I'm getting a new one) so I can see pics of my cute little monkeys. Not like I don't see them - but pics are soooo much fun!