Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Mormon Mom Mafia Membership...


We bought our membership to the exclusive Mormon Mom Mafia...our very first MINI-VAN! We took the plunge this weekend and got a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan. It was a very exciting purchase on our part. Our other little car served us well for a very long time, but we out grew it and overworked it. It was basically in shreds when we traded it in. Anyway, the boys like the extra room. Cooper told me that "it's very COOL to have a minivan." (Tell that to Jeramy who flat out refuses to drive it because it is decidedly uncool.) All three boys run to the car and fight over who gets to open and close the doors. It's very nice to have all the extra room, especially the stow and go feature! Needless to say, I'm very pleased with my membership.

I just want to go on record that I wanted to buy this van but Becky thought the boys might have a hard time getting into it. -Jeramy


3 comments:

KatieJ said...

Welcome to the club! I want to get a picture of us by our matching vans!

Megan said...

Your van rocks!! Although, I would have liked to see the boys try to get in the other one. :) Congrats on finally convincing Jeramy you needed a bigger car!!

Porter Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys! It looks nice- Next girls outing you can drive & show it off!!! I really envy all the mom's that have mini-vans. I would love sliding doors. I have to sprint out of the vehicle to open the doors for my kids in fear they will hit the car next to us. Anyway- good job, I'm happy for you guys.