Thursday, June 10, 2010

Over Packer Alert!

Ok, so call me crazy, but I am an over-packer when we go on trips or vacations. What can I say? I HATE going somewhere and realizing I left something behind. So over the years, I've compiled some lists that seem to help me with not forgetting even the small stuff. I simply print them out and fill in the blanks with each trip we take. No more getting irritated that I have to buy something that I had back at home and forgot to pack. I add to or take away from the lists after each trip so I always feel up-to-date. I'm putting them on here in case they may be helpful to you. If you'd like me to email you a Word file (so you can add to them however you like) or a PDF of either of these lists , just email me at bealsaz@gmail.com and I'd be happy to send you one. I hope they are as helpful to you and your family as they have been for us!




No comments: