Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer Chores


So, I'm tired of my chore charts and since Cooper and Jackson can now read, I'm trying something new this summer. I found a cool blank Chore chart on "The Project Girl" web page. So, I uploaded it and added in the chores I am going to have those two boys do. I'm sure I'll find more for them to do (help with laundry, clean out cupboards, etc...) but for now this will suffice. She suggested getting each kid a clip board with their name on it, a stack of the chore charts and a pencil with it to cross off what they have done.


I also am rereading "The Parenting Breakthrough" so I can get back to setting goals as a parent and family. (We always do so well until baseball season comes, then our lives just go haywire for 8 weeks!)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Great idea!!! Kids really do thrive on schedules and lists. It will make your life so much easier.