Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One Last Hurrah!

A couple weekends ago, Jeramy and I decided to take the kids camping overnight up near Christopher Creek. It was alot of fun.

Sitting by the campfire while Jeramy and I made french toast and bacon.

Sadie absolutely loved being outside. It was quite a task keeping her away from the fire and stopping her from eating pine needles and rocks.

Before we left, we had a quick picnic.






The van was so messy that we decided to make a quick stop at the drive thru car wash, but this was the boys reaction to that:






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you had a fun time. Camping is a fun and inexpensive family outing. I wished dad had enjoyed it more.

Shauna said...

Fun! We're doing the same thing here this weekend. My first time camping since having kids!

Shauna said...

PS I'm laughing so hard at your kids comments on your sidebar.

Bowdens said...

We started school on Monday and when Kirk came home I asked him if he'd made any friends and he said only one....but I wish it was Jackson and Samuel so we could play tag on the playground. I had to hide my tears. He still misses his buddies. So tell Jackson that Kirk says hi!