Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Satelite Flower


OK, I finally have a baby girl and I get to do all the cute things that you don't get to do with little boys. For instance, having her wear nothing but pink, buying bracelets, and attaching tiny bows to her head. (Not to mention when she gets her ears pierced in a couple months.) I think after 3 rowdy boys I deserve to do all the girly things. Well, Jeramy doesn't seem to agree. He says he draws the line on what are known to him as "satellite bows". He hates the headbands that have the flowers on them and is constantly telling me how ugly they are. I strongly disagree and am putting it to you. What do you think? Cute or not?

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Some I like, some I don't. But that one is cute! And look at her little 1/2 smile. Justin is with Jeramy on the new headbands whatsoever.

Megan said...

Oh I love my baby! :) I think the headband is cute...who cares what Jeramy says!

Jordan and Luci said...

So cute!!! I love flower bows, so don't listen to Jeramy.

OurFamily said...

I LOVE headbands, as long as the flowers aren't TOO big that they take over then I love them too.

Grammy and Papa said...

After 3 boys, I think you deserve to dress that beautiful little girl in what ever you want. She looks adorable in the headband and the smile proves that she likes it too.

Bonnie said...

What does Jeramy know? She looks adorable... and that smile is to die for! What a sweet angel princess she is!

Douglas Family said...

Only a guy wouldn't like a flower/bow atop a beautiful baby's head. I say go for it. Give him charge over the boy hairdos and keep her hair for your own.