Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A call for help!

Hello, hello. Remember me? I know I don't post often, but I am sending a call for help. I am in the midst of helping to plan my high school 10 year reunion. I'm very excited, but am requesting any pointers, tips, info, etc. you can give me on what you did/didn't like, what you would/ wouldn't like, and so on to take place at a reunion. Also, if you are in contact with anyone from Mountain View High School, class of 1998, could you please refer them to the blog site we have set up for the reunion: http://toros98.blogspot.com/2007/05/10-year-reunion.html. Thanks for your input!

4 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Fun for you :) I will ask my niece Emily for some ideas. She really loved the 1997 Toro one this year.

Caryn said...

How did you get SO lucky to be helping... JK!

Kate said...

Becky you know how I feel about HS reunions, but I did check out your blog and all I have to say is Hello drama! Apparantly it's the single woman against the stay at home mom's. Good luck :)

KatieJ said...

I peeked at your reunion blog- funny- can you delete the people who are attacking each other?? I don't think the first one was realy an attack, (the cheers to the single people...) but a few of the others... yikes, that would scare me away from the reunion! Hee hee, good luck with it all :)