Saturday, October 6, 2007

New Blogging Background

Ok, so if you haven't noticed, I've been changing my background alot. Well, to be honest it's not just me. Jeramy and I seem to have different ideas about what is "acceptable" for a blogging background, and he keeps sneaking behind my back and changing it. (Really, what husband cares about this stuff?) Anyway, I finally found one that we can agree on for the time being. I lost alot of my links in all the switching, so if I have forgotten yours, could you please comment and let me know what it is! Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Alifinale said...

I like that new background. Very cool. That is so funny that your husband changed it behind your back.

The Farnsworth Family said...

i love the new background. Hey life is alway evolving...why shouldn't our blogs. I love that you have a blog changing background war going on. he he

Kelly said...

I like the new background too. Jeremy seems to be pretty sneaky sometimes. I'm still laughing about the star wars collection.

Betsy said...

The new background looks great, and I always enjoy reading about what you guys are up to. In your spare time (yeah, right) do you think you could work the "He said what?!" section back in? I loved that part! Glad to hear everyone is well!